Cosmetic License Application & Registration in India
An Expert Approach To Resolve Technical And Non-Technical Issues Regarding Cosmetic License And Cosmetic Registration Throughout India
CliniExperts offers one stop solution for cosmetic license application & registration in India. We assist cosmetic companies to help them to overcome the challenges within the provisions under Drug and Cosmetics Act, 1945.
Our team of experts is extremely skilled to get your company Cosmetic license and registration in India. We have the expertise to help you get the cosmetic registration certificates which were proposed from 1st April, 2011 as per modified Rules of Drugs & Cosmetics Act, 1945.
The following licenses are required for cosmetic product manufacturing & market in India according to Drug and Cosmetics Act, 1940.
1. License on form 32 is issued for manufacture/ sale distribute of cosmetics. (Form no 31)
2. License on form 32-A is issued for loan license for manufacture/ sale distribute of cosmetics. (Form no. 31-A)
3. License on form 37 is issued for grant or renewal of approval for carrying out tests on drugs/cosmetics or raw material used in the manufacture thereof on behalf of licenses for manufacture for sale of drugs/cosmetics. (Form no. 36)
The following are the requirement of documents for the grant of cosmetic licence in India for sale of drugs and cosmetics-
1. Application forms.
2. Challan of fee deposited.
3. Declaration form.
4. Key plan (Blue print)
5. Site plan (Blue print)
6. Basis of possession of the premises.
7. Proof of ownership of the premises, if rented.
8. Proof of constitution of the firm (Certified copy)
9. Affidavit of non-conviction of Proprietor/Partners/Directors under Drugs & Cosmetics Act, 1940.
10. Certified copy of Regn. Certificate of Delhi Pharmacy Council/Experience Certificate of the Registered Pharmacist/Competent person and qualification certificates.
11. Bio-data form.
12. Affidavit of Registered Pharmacist/Competent person regarding fulltime working with the firm duly attested by Notary.
13. Appointment letter of Registered Pharmacist/Competent person in charge, if employed person.
The licensing authority appointed by the State Government gives the license to manufacture any cosmetic products. The manufacturer has to ensure that the production is done in the presence of a competent and qualified technical staff and at least one of the staff persons should possess the following educational requirements:
1. Diploma in Pharmacy approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under the Pharmacy Act, 1948; or
2. Is registered under the Pharmacy Act, 1948; or
3. Has passed the intermediate examination with one of the subjects as Chemistry or any other examination which is recognized by the Licensing Authority as equivalent to it.
The Licensing Authority also orders an inspection by the inspectors appointed under the act, of the whole premises, where the operations are to be carried out before granting or refusing the cosmetic license in India. A detailed report is submitted to the Licensing Authority which then decides whether to grant the cosmetic license in India and or not.
All the above mentioned procedures for Cosmetic License Application & Registration in India are carried out by our expert team at Cliniexpert.
For any enquiry contact us now.