Assistance on Cosmetics Labelling
CliniExperts provides consultation for cosmetic labelling instruction in India, as most of them are unaware of the cosmetic labelling instruction and also form 43 application in India.
Apply for Form 43 and get Approval for Cosmetic Labelling In India
The cosmetic labelling instruction is laid down under the Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945 and have the following rules-
- The inner and the outer labels should contain the Name of the product along with its manufacturing address. Principal place of manufacturing and the pin code is enough if the container is small in size as per the cosmetic labelling instruction required.
- List of ingredients used in the manufacture of the product should be clearly specified on the outer label.
- ‘Directions for use’ along with any warning or caution should be mentioned on the inner label. Names and quantities of ingredients which are hazardous in nature should also be mentioned.
- A distinctive batch number, Manufacturing Date, Best Before along with manufacturing license number (if any) must be mentioned on the label as per the cosmetic labelling instruction laid down under the Drugs and Cosmetics Rules.
- For all the imported cosmetics In January, 2001, the Indian government has made it compulsory for all pre-packaged goods to contain all the above features along with its Maximum retail sales price (MRP). The MRP includes all taxes, total transport charges, commission payable to dealers, and all charges towards advertising, delivery and packing.
- The import of pre-packaged commodities such as raw materials, bulk imports, etc., that need to undergo further processing before they are sold to end consumers are not included under this labelling requirement.
CliniExperts also provides Form 43 application services in India which give the guidance for the label of imported cosmetics, mentioning the registration certificate number of the product and the name and address of the registration certificate holder for marketing the said product in India.
If you need consultation for cosmetic labelling instruction, Form 43 application in India then contact us and we shall be glad to help you.