The items which are not restricted can be easily imported but, the ones which are restricted need to get approval from DGFT (Directorate General of Foreign Trade). We at CliniExperts provide consultation and assistance to our clients regarding the import of restricted items in India. We provide the following services:
- Obtaining IEC (Import Export Code) code from DGFT.
- Approval of Restricted items.
Not only at DGFT, have we helped our clients in liaisoning process at Central Insecticides Board and registration committee, Faridabad.
- Registration, re- registration and endorsement of insecticides, pesticides and biopesticides.
- Obtaining Manufacturing licence, renewal of manufacturing license for insecticides.
- Obtaining whole sale licence and renewal of license for insecticides.
- Import of insecticide for test and trial purposes.