Re-registration of Cosmetic Products
In response to better lifestyle approach, high purchasing capacity and self care, the demand for cosmetic products in India has risen expeditiously. To protect and maintain the worth of cosmetics in India, the cosmetic products are regulated under the provisions of the Drugs & Cosmetic Act 1940 & Rules 1945 vide Gazette notification G.S.R 426(E). A registration certificate of a cosmetic product is valid for a period of three years from the date of its issue. It required to be renewed after the given validity. However, it can be suspended or cancelled, in case of violence of rules. The registration as well as re-registration of cosmetic products is required to ensure its quality, efficacy and safety, but, it brings along a tedious paper work that has to be accomplished to maintain the registration of a cosmetic product under a Brand. CliniExperts bestows an easy- hassle free approach to resolve technical as well as non technical challenges associated with the renewal of registration of Cosmetic products. We own the expertise and skills required to achieve goals in stringent timelines, that too in a smooth and tranquil way. Our regulatory specialists are striving all day to make the process of re-registration smooth to avoid unwanted frictions and anomalies, so as to accomplish the task well in time.
Documents required for re- registration of cosmetic products
A new set of clarifications has been issued by the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) on 15th of October, 2015 along with the existing guidelines, focusing on the import and registration of cosmetics. In addition to this, a string of documents required to renew the registration certificate are also enlisted. The string of documents includes:
- Power of attorney in original;
- Necessary fees;
- Duly filled and signed Form 42 along with the list of products to be renewed;
- Certificate of free sale or manufacturing license or marketing authorization letter if any;
- Copies of original RC and endorsement certificates that were granted earlier; and
- Undertaking/ self-declaration stating that there are no changes in information that was shared earlier as regards product details (like composition, test methods, specifications, label (in compliance with Rule 148 of D&C Rules 1945) etc., constitution of the firm and sourcing location / site of the products.
CliniExperts: A one step solution
- We offer unconditional support for renewal of cosmetic registration in India by assisting cosmetic companies to overcome the challenges within the provisions under Drug and Cosmetics Act, 1945.
- We help the client to fill Form 42. This is a very important component of the renewal procedure.
- We also prepare a self declaration form which has just to be read, understood and duly signed by the client.
- We have a team of experienced regulatory professionals who cater the requirements of regulatory authorities, market authorization as well as simplify the process of getting the Re-registration Certificate.
- We respect and obey the stringency of the regulatory authorities by submitting all the duly filled and signed documents. Besides, we also take care of the client by assisting in swift and flawless delivery of documents with an aim to bring the renewal certificate in the hands of the client well in time.
- Our commitment to client is our motto which is attained by providing complete client satisfaction by assisting him in any post changes, that too at any level.
- We help the client in saving their time by eliminating challenges such as waiting in queues, absenteeism of officers, submission delays, etc.